As a matter of principle we store as little information about you as possible. We don’t store any of the data you send to us via the barcode generator application except for the following:
- Payment details and basic contact information, stored and managed by third-party payment provider Gumroad
- Basic metrics and usage data for the sole purpose of triaging errors and issues
In addition, the content you send when generating a barcode may be temporarily cached by third parties such as Cloudflare or any proxies on your network. As such, we suggest you don’t create barcodes for sensitive or personally identifiable information.
We use the following providers to service you:
- Gumroad (for payments)
- Cloudflare (for securing the API and DNS resolution)
- Digital Ocean (hosts the API)
- Airtable (hosts the Airtable application)
- New Relic (for error monitoring and triaging)
For more information, contact us.