The SaaS Marketplaces Guide takes an in-depth look at many of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketplaces that have sprung up over time, providing the opportunity for 3rd-party developers to add additional capabilities to many popular products like Airtable and monday.com.
This guide focuses on highlighting features and functionality, popular categories and more and is perfect for many including those looking to find a niche marketplace to launch a new app, or run their own marketplaces looking to see what competitors offer.
Who is this book for?
Anyone who’s interested in the ecosystem of vibrant SaaS marketplaces online, including established marketplaces for the likes of HubSpot and Slack to newcomers such as Airtable and Monday.com.
In particular, it may interest you if you are:
- Looking for a marketplace to launch a niche app in
- Running an existing application that could expand its customer base by integrating with a third-party platform and gaining exposure from a marketplace
- Involved with a marketplace, and want to see what competitors are doing elsewhere
What does this guide contain?
The guide starts with some opening remarks and overall market & opportunity analysis, before diving deep into more than 30+ marketplaces available online today. Each deep dive covers topics including:
- Breakdown of app numbers
- An assessment of the market maturity level
- Overview of customer feedback options for apps in the marketplace
- Potential market opportunities for each marketplace
- Evaluation of the app submission process
- Details surrounding the available integration points within the SaaS product, and the SDKs available for use
- Listing of the more popular and least popular categories from within the marketplace
- And more…